Realizing Your Business Dreams
Williams Law Firm will form your Arkansas, Oklahoma or Missouri business organization for a fixed legal fee, plus the State and County Filing Charges.
A focus of our firm is helping clients start their own businesses. The Williams Law Firm of Arkansas reviews your business plans and advises on issues involved in business formation and maintenance, including potential liability, corporate entity formation and tax structures. Once your business has been established, we continue to help it grow by advising on insurance coverage, investment strategies and corporate compliance issues. The Williams Law Firm of Arkansas also looks after your best interests by finding strategies to limit your personal liability and increase your bottom line.
Our fees for business organization formation include:
- Consultation with you regarding your choice of entity; differences between the various business organizations; and issues related to operation of the entity you choose;
- Name selection advice;
- Preparation of custom Articles of Incorporation or Organization for your entity;
- Filing the Articles of Incorporation or Organization with the appropriate Secretary of State on an expedited basis;
- E-mailing you a copy of the filed Articles within 24 hours of our receipt from the Secretary of State so it will be immediately available for tasks such as opening an entity bank account;
- Preparation of required By-laws for your business entity;
- Preparation of Organizational Minutes for your business entity;
- Issue Stock Certificates for each shareholder or Membership Certificates for each member;
- Provide you with IRS Form SS-4 (Application for Employer Identification Number) and Instructions; and
- At your option, for Arkansas entities, serve as statutory service agent for the first year at no charge to you.
To get started, you may call or e-mail our office or fill out our Incorporation Form and we will get in touch with you shortly.